Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ninja Day 2009

Ninja day 2009 was a pretty good day overall. I got a gift for my youngest brother, got 2 nerf N-force swords, and say Ninja Assassin. Ninja Assassin was a pretty good movie, if you like killing... lots and lots of killing. The opening scene was pretty funny for my friends and I. We kept saying that the whole movie was probably going to be people dying and we wouldn't actually see any of the ninjas. And that was practically exactly how the opening scene went, lots of people died, and no ninja in sight. If you're really into ninjas and can stomach tons of fake blood and gore, then I'd say go see it. At this point I really need to go to bed. I'm playing bass in the morning at my church. If you happen to read this before 10:45AM and are in the Niles Ohio area then you shold come out. And in honor of ninja day, the video that started it all.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Tipped It