Friday, April 9, 2010

The Circle Series

I just finished the book Green by Ted Dekker, and it's an amazing story. It's part of the circle series. Green is book 0 it begins and ends the series. According to Ted Dekker you can start or end with Green. Personally I, and others I've talked to, would recommend ending with Green rather than starting. There are many things given away of the story line in Green. I started the series in November of '08 and flew through the first book Black in a week. I was sucked into the story very quickly and couldn't get enough, and I had the same excitement while reading Green.

The story is about a man named Thomas Hunter. He finds himself shifting between 2 realities. While he sleeps in this world he wakes up in another, and he quickly becomes confused as to which is real, though some how they seem connected. the story starts with some unanswered questions that leave you hanging, and were never answered in the first 3 books. Green answers those questions. Also connected to the circle series are the lost books, and the paradise novels, both are referenced enough in Green to make you want to read them. Which I intend to do. if you haven't read them yet, I strongly recommend going out and getting Black ASAP
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Tipped It